Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Apologies...

Hey, folks. Yes, I'm still alive. I apologize for not having posted anything for so long. I've been battling a severe bout of depression lately, and I recently found out that I'm pre-diabetic. So many things have gone wrong in my life lately, and nothing good ever seems to happen to me anymore. I'm WAY behind on my book reviews, and I suspect that some people are getting impatient. But I'll be working on a book review today, and I'll TRY to have it posted by Thursday afternoon. That's a promise.

On the other hand, I'm looking for REAL-LIFE SUPERNATURAL HORROR STORIES!! If you've had encounters with the Wendigo, Sasquatch, werewolves, vampires, the Dogman, or ANYTHING that I've posted about in the last seven years, please shoot me an email! I'd LOVE to post about it on this blog! I haven't gotten any emails from my readers here lately, and I miss hearing from you guys. Even if it's just to say "Hello!" or "I love your blog!", it would be very much appreciated. Please support me on Patreon! Every little bit helps! THANK YOU!!!

Your Friend,

Kyle Van Helsing

No comments:

Post a Comment